
Was that not the original quote? My bad.
Hummus. Never something I've been particularly fond of, by the way. Whether it's the color or the consistency, I can take it or leave it. That being said, I have an adorable 2 year old nephew. He is fixated on two things in life: alligators and hummus. If he could wear an Izod shirt and bathe in a tub of hummus, the kid would be in heaven. He eats hummus on everything possible: hamburgers, chicken, chips, whatever. He'd put it on ice cream as a topping if my sister would let him.
So in deference to him, I'll give it another go. So it looks like wallpaper paste. So what? One person's condiment is another man's food group.
Plus, the reviews of our next destination, Mimi's Hummus, look quite good, and Mimi was super nice and accommodating. We're in.
No comments:
Post a Comment